ABOUT THE POSITION
Are you a looking to start your career in the web development and web support environment?
We are currently recruiting for a new position, the role of Website Support Assistant to join our growing team based in Hitchin, Hertfordshire.
We are currently looking for a website support assistant to join our exciting and fast-moving agency based in Hitchin, Hertfordshire. This is the perfect role for someone looking to start their career in the web development and web support environment.
CDA is a creative digital agency specialising in design, digital and branding. We are an organisation that champions creativity, partnerships, customer service, quality and people. We value simplicity; avoiding complexity and jargon.
Assisting the customers and the internal CDA team with daily tasks, you will be learning and eventually responsible for:
- Providing client support
- Data uploading on multiple website platforms (Magento, WordPress, WooCommerce)
- Graphic design support
- Testing of websites and mobile apps
- Creating website and mobile app wireframes
- Software requirements writing
- Hardware configuration
- Friendly and outgoing personality
- Strong organisational skills and excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Self-motivated with the ability to work under pressure when necessary
- Ability to work as part of a team and autonomously
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Excellent telephone manner
- Time management skills
- A willingness to learn new skills
- GCSE English & Maths grade C or above
- A level/ relevant college diploma/ relevant completed apprenticeship