ABOUT THE POSITION
CDA are currently recruiting a Marketing Manager on a 12-month maternity cover contract to join our dynamic agency based in Hitchin, Hertfordshire.
CDA is a global full service digital agency that elevates businesses through digital transformation. Our specialities lie in eCommerce, customer experience and digital marketing. Our ability to see the full picture and identify opportunities for growth is why we’re trusted by clients around the world.
Overseeing the marketing team, you will be responsible for managing clients and developing strategies for their social media and digital marketing campaigns.
This role works with a range of platforms, systems, and clients in both B2B and B2C sectors. You should have experience managing multiple clients and marketing campaigns, as well as the ability to make decisions based on the analysis of key trends.
You will be supported by our in-house Marketing and Account Management team who will implement the strategies you set with clients across organic and paid social media, email, and content creation.
You will have a track record working in agencies and be self-motivated. A team player with a positive outlook and the ability to contribute effectively to team and organisational objectives.
- Liaising with clients on a monthly and weekly basis to plan and report on marketing campaigns.
- Work with the marketing team to implement client campaigns.
- Support the marketing team to carry out marketing campaigns and day to day responsibilities.
- Line management experience essential.
- An excellent knowledge of the marketing landscape.
- A track record in creating and developing engaging, relevant, and successful marketing campaigns for a range of clients.
- Awareness of emerging trends and new opportunities.
- Confident communicating with clients to establish content and devise strategies
- A self-starter with good attention to detail and someone who is highly organised and able to manage multiple clients at any one time.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong PC/IT skills including MS Office.
- Experience working with content creation tools such as Canva, Hootsuite and Adobe Suite.
- Experience working with WordPress and Magento content management systems is desirable but not essential.
- Relevant degree or equivalent experience
- Dependant on experience
It’s a fantastic time to join the business and our employees value the flexible working environment and the chance to develop their skills on a wide variety of interesting projects.
- Great working environment
- Flexible working hours
- Work from anywhere (after probation)
- Social events
- Personal training and development
- Early finish Fridays
HOW TO APPLY:
Please apply below and include a cover letter with your CV. Your covering letter should tell us why your suitable. We will contact you should you qualify for an interview.
As a business we are committed to the continuous improvement of diversity and equality in the workplace and we welcome talented individuals from all backgrounds who share our passion for digital marketing.