ABOUT THE POSITION
Are you a personable, organised individual?
CDA is currently recruiting for a new position, the role of an Account Manager to join our growing team based in Hitchin, Hertfordshire.
We are looking for a passionate individual who will partner with our customers and ensure their long-term success. The Account Manager will manage a portfolio of assigned clients, communicate with the relevant design, development and marketing teams, and develop new business from existing clients.
Responsibilities include developing strong relationships with customers, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders and preparing reports. Account Managers will liaise between customers and cross-functional internal teams, ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and improve the entire customer experience.
Our ideal candidate will be a team player, hard worker, and able to identify customer needs and exceed client expectations through excellent organisation, communication and project management.
The role will be varied, and no two days will be the same. Full training will be provided, and this is an ideal opportunity for the successful candidate to really learn about digital marketing and software development.
- Operate as the lead point of contact for all matters specific to customer account management
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Negotiate and close agreements to maximise profit
- Develop a trusted advisory relationship with key accounts, customer stakeholders and project sponsors
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Communicate clearly the progress of the project to both internal and external stakeholders
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to exceed sales quotas
- Run projects from start to finish for branding, websites/apps and digital marketing
DUTIES WILL ALSO INCLUDE:
- Updating websites for our clients through content management systems such as WordPress and Magento
- Running and planning social media campaigns
- Creating content
- Devising marketing campaigns
- Testing of new software
- Working at exhibitions and other events to develop new business
- MS Office – Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook (Essential)
- PC / IT Skills
- Willingness to learn and positive, can-do attitude
- Customer service
- Hard working
- Wire framing (desirable)
- UI/UX (desirable)
- GCSEs including Maths and English grade C or above
- A levels grade C or above
Competitive salary based on experience. Training provided.
- Account management: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driving License (Preferred)